Keri and David: New Jersey Destination Wedding

1. Cathy Goldfarb

May 30th, 2017 at 5:21 pm

You did an amazing job of capturing the beauty of Keri and her wedding!! I love that you are college friends ~ what a sweet connection! The love between Keri and David is so evident and your photographs will be a reminder of that special day forever. I’ll take one of each ­čśë

2. dmabry

May 30th, 2017 at 5:27 pm

AW, Cathy you are SO sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words!!

3. Rachel Baggett

May 30th, 2017 at 8:55 pm

I seriously can’t believe how incredible these pictures are! You captured every moment and emotion that was present that day. You were so so sweet and you did an excellent job! I’ll have to fly you down to Houston for my wedding in the future!!!

4. dmabry

May 31st, 2017 at 2:40 am

You are so sweet! Thank you SO much! And girl, YES! I will be there ­čśë Houston is one of my all-time favorite cities!

5. Dawn Koches

May 30th, 2017 at 11:13 pm

These photos are so beautiful!

6. dmabry

May 31st, 2017 at 2:40 am

They make it so easy ­čÖé

7. Eva & Les Johnson

May 31st, 2017 at 1:35 am

Demi, you did an amazing job capturing those special moments of David and Keri. It’s even more special because of your friendship. There special day will always be remembered, your photography told a love story and we thank you for an awesome job. I also loved your smile an you made us feel like we’ve known you for years. You love what you do an it shoes.

8. dmabry

May 31st, 2017 at 2:41 am

Aw, Les and Eva! You two were such rays of sunshine. Thank you for your kind words! I am so glad I was able to be there to capture their day! I loved talking with you both and getting to know you! You two have gained a wonderful new daughter ­čÖé

9. Charis

May 31st, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Demi these pictures are beautiful and you captured all the joy and laughs of the day! You were so fun!! I know it means the world to David and Keri to have these pictures.

10. dmabry

June 1st, 2017 at 3:10 am

Aw, Charis, thank you SO much! It was so great to meet you! I had so much fun with you all!

11. sue Carroll

May 31st, 2017 at 8:24 pm

what beautiful pictures. Kerri you were just beautiful. love all the pictures.

12. Jeanine and Tom Roberts

June 17th, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Demi, God bless you and Chance for your fabulous teamwork and beautiful artistry! The photos are just stunning and almost etheral! Gorgeous natural light and such personal moments captured…we feel Kerianne and David’s joy! It was so relaxing talking with you from the front pew listening to the music before the wedding and hearing how your lives have intersected at Liberty. You are a delight and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything! Love, Jeanine and Tom Roberts and family