WOW – what a year of incredible highlights, 2017!
Narrowing down all of my favorite images from sessions this past year was WAY harder than I thought it would be! Every single one of these people hold some of the most special places in my heart. Not only because they have supported my business this year, but because they have all managed to leave feeling like friends and family.
I spent most of 2017 photographing along the east coast in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. However, I DID get to cross off a few photography bucket list items! It was definitely a year of firsts and crazy exciting memories…
- I watched AND photographed some of our best friends get engaged in the mountains of Georgia!
- Accomplished my main goal by moving to Charleston, SC: photographing my first wedding in the lowcountry (with the most amazing couple I might add!).
- Had a few amazing weddings and sessions published in Wedding Chicks, The Carolinas Magazine, and Southern Celebrations Magazine to name a few!
- Photographed at a few new amazing venues and locations, such as Sierra Vista, Blenheim Vineyards, Piedmont Park in Atlanta, and the Superstition Mountains in Arizona!
- Photographed an engagement session at DUKE UNIVERSITY (the best campus in the world… GO DUKE!).
- Met and photographed SO many amazing new friends <3
To my incredible #DMcouples, you guys are AMAZING and the actual heartbeat of what I do! I am so thankful that I get to serve you and love on you guys on the most incredible day of your life! Thank you for letting me be a part of something so magical!
To my precious #DMseniors, you are all the best and I seriously cannot wait to see what your future holds! Besides being WAY prettier and cooler than I ever was in high school, you’re all so incredibly intelligent and have more influence than you probably even know. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams and be ALL that you can be!!
To the sweet families I photographed this year, thank you for letting me capture the milestones of you and your littles. These little moments are the ones I know you’ll cherish forever but are gone in the blink of an eye. I’m so thankful I was able to help you freeze those memories!
I can’t wait to see the people and places that 2018 brings. And as cliché as it sounds, if 2018 is anything like 2017, I may just end the year in total happy tears!
Here’s to another incredible year! 2018, I’m ready for you!